Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ultrasound


Today we had our second doctors appointment and our first ultrasound of Baby Wiechman. Everything looked great and by the measurements, the due date of January 21st is right on. Of course knowing that Colton surprised us three weeks early, the doctor said to keep in mind that second babies tend to come just as early if not earlier.
All my blood work that they sent me for mostly came back good. My thyroid level was a little low so they are sending me back for more testing. And again, as with Colton, I am loosing weight instead of gaining (8 lbs. total). They are not concerned yet though since I did the same last time. It just seems that my bodies metabolism kicks into high gear when I am pregnant. Our next appointment is July 28th, at that time we will hear the heart beat and should have the second round of thyroid results.

No comments: